Frequently Asked Questions

We are based in the South East of England but cover the whole of the United Kingdom and also work abroad occasionally. Contact Us and we can talk about your needs and hopefully come and visit you, wherever you are.

This means the local authority want a qualified person to write a report on a potential noise issue which is part of your planning application. The best thing to do is to Contact Us with some background information, copies of any correspondence from the local authority with the name of the local authority and planning reference number. We will help you understand what is needed, why, and how much it is likely to cost you.

Yes, we are fully qualified in Acoustics up to masters degree level and we are also members of the Institute of Acoustics (IOA). We sometimes use other acoustic engineers and consultants and will never take on a project if we feel we do not have the expertise needed.

The best thing to do is to Contact Us for a quotation or some informal advice. We offer a really wide range of services over a broad range of sectors and practises so our prices vary accordingly. Time of day, how many staff and what type of equipment is needed all have an effect on price.